STARTING MY CERT3 CHILDREN SERVICES - Just received my books

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jessicaleemiller

STARTING MY CERT3 CHILDREN SERVICES - Just received my books

Post by Jessicaleemiller » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 am

HI ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP

please help i only just recvied my books and have no idea what i need to do or anything????

Lorina

Re: STARTING MY CERT3 CHILDREN SERVICES

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Jessica,

Don't worry... first thing to do is find the assignments/ questions that you will need to complete. This is typically found at either the beginning of the book or at the back of the book. Have a read through the questions so you can understand what information you will require in order to complete your assignments.. Once you read the assignment questions start reading the information in the book. Normally the information in the book will help you answer your questions in the assignment. It's a good idea to make a note of important info to refer back to, to help answer assignment questions. When writing out the answers to your question, on each page it's a good idea to write the module number the module name and your student number (if you have one) on the top couple of lines. Then write the assignment name and number, each question and your answer. You should have received some information in the pack about how to format your assignments and what to include when submitting assignments...

Congratulations on your first step into gaining a qualification in this industry...

Have a great weekend :D !

:geek:,
L.A