so many different areas in cert iii

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Annie1

so many different areas in cert iii

Post by Annie1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I scroll down through peoples questions in hope to find and answer to one of my questions and I have never found anything that helps me in my subjects! it look like there are so many different modules for the same course everyone is different I thought that this subject should be Australian wide all the same! Im doing mine in a QLD tafe and they are all different again!

Lorina

Re: so many different areas in cert iii

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:58 am

I think you will find that unless someone is going to the same institute as you, the questions will differ depending on the institute you are enrolled in. Even though the module will be the same, I think it depends on the tutor/ teachers of that particular institute to set the questions based on the module. So you will find that all questions will be different!

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: so many different areas in cert iii

Post by fchaudari76 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 am

I second what LA said but sometimes if you read questions carefully you can see the similarities or them trying to get you to the same conclusions its just the questions and assignments etc are worded so differently.
Every institute varies with how they word things and how they go about getting you competent in the units.

I think it is a good thing as if Aus-wide all the assignment questions were the same then no one would be using their own thinking skills much and probably would just be copying answers !