needing some support netwrok

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
rospalmer

needing some support netwrok

Post by rospalmer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi I am studying cert 3 Early Childhood Education and Care, I am doing the unit on Framework, has already been sent back and asked to resubmit, I have reached out and asked if they have a support group for external students as my instructor is on leave and all that I have got is an email asking the instructor to contact me next week , arrgghh
Please tell me I am in the right place to ask questions, this framework unit I felt so good when doing it to have it return and needing to do so much again is really disheartening. Thankyou in advance

Lorina

Re: needing some support netwrok

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Unfortunately, our assignment support forum closes tonight for good... So you will not be able to ask questions based on assignments hereafter...

I'm sorry... a little late for you to have found us... You will be able to browse the assignment forum topic though...

:geek:,
Lorina