My bad experience with cert 3

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
rocky
Participator
Participator

My bad experience with cert 3

Post by rocky » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Hello educators,

I just what to share with you a story of mine about my negative experience in studying certificate 3 over only 3 months online. I know it sounds very quick and rush-which is. I am now studying my diploma and that is why I am finding it extremely stressful and challenging. I have missed so many gaps,though now I am striving to catch up with the gaps which I've missed from my cert 3. :thumbdown: Each time I don't get a a topic from diploma I feel regretful and angry about my previous experience with cert 3.

Please share with me your ideas and advice. Thanks.
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved from General Discussions to Cert 3 General Discussions forum

Lorina

Re: My bad experience with cert 3

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 am

Hmmm... You did your cert 3 in only 3 months! That's was a very fast paced course... Does that also include your work placement as well? The shortest time I've heard to complete a course is about 6 months but you definitely flew through yours... Im sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience, it really sucks but I'm sure you'll be able to complete your diploma soon enough!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

rocky
Participator
Participator

Post by rocky » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah I finished my placement in 4 weeks. I just wish I did my cert 3 over one year with a good a tafe. But this bad experience is helping me making better decisions in the future. Thank L.a.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 pm

I think sometimes we need to research courses more thoroughly before enrolling in them. A lot of places make theirs sound and look appealing but when you look into them they are no good.