Lost booklet

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
howellsze

Lost booklet

Post by howellsze » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey,

I lost my assessment tools for "Support the development of children" and "Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework"

Any idea where I can find an extra e-copy? It's kind of urgent, and due tomorrow.

Thanks for any help!

P.S I know wrong forum, but I really need help!

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: Lost booklet

Post by catchmeifucan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:09 pm

I think its going to be a little hard to find the exact booklet you want cuz I think the questions differ according to where abouts you are doing your course for eg tafe or a private institute.

have you tried looking at the website of your course provider and see if you can download it from there?

where are you doing your course?

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm

just had an idea..you can try searching through the assignments we have here on this site in the same modules and see if anything sounds familiar..Just use the search feature on top and type in the headings. But still you need to get hold of your workbook from where you are doing your course.

howellsze

Post by howellsze » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks a lot, guess I'll have to wait till Monday :(