Help pls

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
shveta83

Help pls

Post by shveta83 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I am doing Certificate III in children's services via correspondence and looking for a work in Brisbane. Currently registered with Expect a star for casual work . However looking for full time work . Could you please help me suggesting more agencies when i can register ? or let me know the way ,how to apply for job?
Pls let me know if there is any requirement for Assistant position in any of the childcare centre.

Thanks

Lorina

Re: Help pls

Post by Lorina » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Shveta,

I just did a job search for you for a certificate 3 assistant position in Brisbane. The ones that I quickly browsed at mentioned that you need a certificate 3 and a blue card. However, since you are already studying your cert 3, I think you should still be able to find an assistant position job but I'm not too sure. The best thing I think is to ring around childcare centres within your area and just have a chat with the director about any positions available. It's all about trial and error... If you want to find another agency I guess you should just try googling it and see if anything comes up...

Let me know how you go,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A