Handing in Assignments!

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Kaz
Contributor
Contributor

Handing in Assignments!

Post by Kaz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Does anyone else hold back on handing in assignments just in case they need to re-do one??? Or do you just go the whole hog and hand them in???

I have not yet had to re-do one this year, But I have 3 more to hand in and pretty much finished the last one, I am holding back for that "JUST IN CASE" moment.... but itching to get this claster over with lol :giggle:
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Assignments!

Post by Lorina » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 pm

I know what you mean... Sometimes even though you feel that you have provided enough details and information, you also have a feeling there could be something missing! Hehehe...

Just hand them in and get it over with already! LOL! What you have done is done and if you keep re-reading or second guessing yourself you'll never hand in your assignments! :lol:

Good Luck!

:geek:,
L.A

Kaz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Handing in Assignments!

Post by Kaz » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am

lol yes sadly I have been rereading and changing things so I am going to hand them in I think haha there I go again re thinking lol..