Finishing My Cert 3 In October 2016

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
lovelle

Finishing My Cert 3 In October 2016

Post by lovelle » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:37 pm

But im still not done,lots of question to finish. But i think can't finish it on october 2016, im diagnose of diabetic and always have a boil, that the reason i can't focus on my study. My question is.if i didn't finish it on october 2016,should i continue my study on other yea? Coz now i need to be fit & healthy,i want to focus on my health and at same time focus to my daugther also...thanx...

Lorina

Re: Finishing My Cert 3 In October 2016

Post by Lorina » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:05 am

I think it's important that you finish your studies! You have come so far already and you shouldn't give up all the hard work you already put into it! I think if you discontinue your cert 3 you will regret it in the end... If you decide to continue you will need to come up with a plan of study so you can take care of yourself and as well as your daughter... You don't have to spend each and every day studying if you have a plan to follow you can manage it so you can get on with your own life as well...

Don't give up!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Finishing My Cert 3 In October 2016

Post by Lorina » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:06 am

How far are you from completing your cert 3?

Have you done your work placement yet?

:geek:,
Lorina