Finished :)

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Misse84
Helper
Helper

Finished :)

Post by Misse84 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 am

Well I am a month late with finishing my traineeship , but tomorrow my teacher is coming to my centre to sign me off and watch me do a experience for the children . I decided to do a comic strip with them .

I learned a lot in the past 12 months , found a job that I love , realized what I want to do for a career - teaching .

And tomorrow is my 28th birthday so it is perfect that I will be finished tomorrow . I also decided to start my Diploma traineeship .

I want to say thank you to everyone , big thank you to LA ( I told my TAFE teachers all about this site ) for giving me tips , sorry if I didn't reply . I am so glad I found this site , it helped me get my job in the first place.

Can't wait to start my Diploma :)

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Finished :)

Post by LindyT » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Congratulations on finishing!

What do you feel you have learnt from doing your Cert III?

What tips can you give to others following in your footsteps?

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 pm

well done, always feels great to finish something worthwhile off...good luck with the Diploma, as with your Cert III you will get lots of help along the way here

dulciean
Consultant
Consultant

Post by dulciean » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:40 am

yay! well done- it's great you've found your 'calling'- we surely need more passionate educators out there!
And yes miss LA is a superstar and one of a kind !!

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Congratulations Babuella! I wish you all the best! :thumbup: Hope you had a great birthday!

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Post by Misse84 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Thank you everyone :) so glad to be a part of this .

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Post by Misse84 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:Congratulations Babuella! I wish you all the best! :thumbup: Hope you had a great birthday!
Thank you , I had a lovely birthday .

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Post by Misse84 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm

LindyT wrote:Congratulations on finishing!

What do you feel you have learnt from doing your Cert III?

What tips can you give to others following in your footsteps?

Thank you !

Well I learned that I should not put off studying , study even just for 20 minutes if you can . And pay attention to the questions asked , and read the books they provide .

And ask questions ,I just tried doing it myself and had to re submit .

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 pm

I want to say thank you to everyone , big thank you to LA ( I told my TAFE teachers all about this site ) for giving me tips , sorry if I didn't reply . I am so glad I found this site , it helped me get my job in the first place.

Bubuella,

I'm so happy to hear that you have completed your cert 3... I'm sure you have gained alot of confidence and practical experience as you completed your qualification and I would really urge you to continue on to complete your Diploma of Children's Services. I really appreciate your comments and I'm glad that I was able to support you through your studies in some way... Even if it's as simple as guiding you through your studies, I understand that it means alot to you, especially when you don't know where to start. Sometimes all you need is a little guidance and it puts a smile on my face knowing that I made a difference in helping you get through your studies!

I also want to thank you for your continued support to this site... One of the many reasons I developed this site in the first place was to support childcare professionals through their studies to become high quality educators and knowing that this site has somehow developed your own love and passion for teaching makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your early childhood journey and I wish you all the best for you future studies,

Always know that we are here to help and support you and I'm sure I'll see you around the forum,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Misse84
Helper
Helper

Post by Misse84 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you so much L.A ! I remember coming on here for questions about my interview with them , and today I got my certificate in the mail . And this week I also signed up for my Diploma . I am excited about the next chapter and I know this place will be a lot of help xx

Macoola
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Macoola » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Just wanted to add on another congrats, and best wishes for you future plans:)

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I am sure you will be done with your Diploma in no time as well and it is good to hear you are really excited about doing it...we need more people who are really enthusiastic to be early childhood educators.
Hopefully we can support and guide you when you need it for your Diploma as well.
Good luck for this next phase of your studies.