Different Assignments in Cert III

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Misse84
Helper
Helper

Different Assignments in Cert III

Post by Misse84 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm

I have been looking through some posts here about cert III assignments and some people are doing something completly different to me . Our tests are different etc . Is it different because I am a trainee and at TAFE ?

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Different

Post by LindyT » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 am

My personal opinion is that the learning outcomes are the same for the modules just different Registered Training Organisations present the material differently.

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Different

Post by Steffelz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 pm

I agree with Lindy that the learning outcomes are the same, and the different colleges can ask different questions (or the same questions in a different way) to test the same knowledge, but I think the difference is mainly because I think we are all doing different methods of study, from online, to traineeships, to TAFE etc.