College Australia, are they legit?

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Rosee

College Australia, are they legit?

Post by Rosee » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi, I was offered free cert iii training through College Australia. I have just started butsomething doesn`t seem right. Has anyone here studied with them online and how did you find it? I am concerned I will be doing this for nothing and would rather pay to study this subject f it means I will be better off. Thank you.

Lorina

Re: College Australia, are they legit?

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 pm

I had a look at their website etc. and they seem legit to me. The courses they offer is recognized nationally so that's the most important. They also provide numerous contact details as well as an official address where they offer classes and training. The Queensland government is offering funding for certificate 3 so you probably fall into this category. They offer very flexible learning through online, correspondence and face to face. That's pretty good actually....

:geek:,
L.A

Rosee

Re: College Australia, are they legit?

Post by Rosee » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks for that :thumbup: will stick with them and see how it goes :-)