Why Do Children Of Different Ages & Abilities Require Different Levels & Types Of Supervision

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ashley
Participator
Participator

Why Do Children Of Different Ages & Abilities Require Different Levels & Types Of Supervision

Post by ashley » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:23 pm

i am stuck on a question and any help would be muchly appreciated . the question is
Why do children of different ages and abilities require different levels and types of supervision?

thanks ashley
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Why Do Children Of Different Ages & Abilities Require Different Levels & Types Of Supervision

Post by Steffelz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi Ashley,
in my understanding, basically, all children are individuals, have unique needs, and develop at slightly different rates, so each individual will require different levels of assistance and encouragement (supervision) as they develop their independence. Being tuned in to the individual needs of the children in your care, and responding appropriately, will help the children thrive in their environment.

Thats my view on the question, hope I could shed some light on it for you, Goodluck

Stef :)

ashley
Participator
Participator

Re: Why Do Children Of Different Ages & Abilities Require Different Levels & Types Of Supervision

Post by ashley » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 pm

thanks Stef u helped me out alot.
hope i can repay the favour some time

ashley :)

shaina

Re: Ensure the health and safety of children assignment help

Post by shaina » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:31 pm

iam stuck on this question please help me!
a staff member has reported to the supervisor of the room mia has just vomited or third time in the last four hours.
a) what does the supervisor need to do?