sub: provide care for children 302A

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sume

sub: provide care for children 302A

Post by sume » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm

My name is sume i am writing regard of my assignment please anyone can help me on my assignment,

i will appreciate if anyone could help me my resubmitted assignment, i am many times i sent assignment i did not get any help but i believe at this time i will get help form anyone of your team because at this time i am done lot of work but i did not get pass , please please anyone take to look of my assignment and give me correct answer i am look forward your help many many thanks. sume

please get my question sheet and answer sheet for below ( i am really sorry to brother you but i need your help please, you can take longer time what ever suitable for you that you can do it for me)

again thanks

by sume
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: sub: provide care for children 302A

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Tamanna I am going to be very blunt here and if you are offended so be it but I think I am going to say what some people want to but are being nice and not saying it.

I will NOT help you, WHY? because your assignment answers are clearly NOT YOUR ANSWERS
How do I know? Well
1. After reading your posts here and then reading your answers I know you have not written those answers yourself and perhaps if your marker read your posts here, she too would realise this.
2. The answer about Fleur .... I remember typing that answer on here, and I will find and link it so people can see you are copy pasting my answers and probably theirs too and passing it off as your own work.

This is deceitful and I refuse to answer or help you out any further.
We come on here to help people not to have them copy paste our answers and send them off to be marked.

You will pass your course, understand nothing, go and work and will not be doing the right thing because you never did your assignments.

I am off to find Fleur and that answer I wrote

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Here is the link where I answered the questions and you have copy pasted the Fleur answer & toilet training answer.

http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... f=35&t=361

All you are doing is trawling here and copy pasting all the answers

:thumbdown:

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey Sume,

I have also read through your assignment questions and Fefe is right. All you have done is copied and pasted the answer which is not what this site is suppossed to be used for. I have already warned you about this in other topic you have posted here: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... t=10#p1659

Please note that if you continue to disregard our suggestions about plagiarism and continue asking for support in this forum by violating the forum rules, you will issued with a warning and your account will be restricted. Your account will also be put under "Moderation Queue" and this means that a moderator or the support team will have to approve your topics & posts before it goes into the forum. Take this as an informal warning.

It saddens me to see that you don't take our suggestions into consideration and willing to jeopardise your career and studies by copying answers. We all make mistakes but I just hope you can learn from them.

L.A

Judi

Post by Judi » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:11 am

fefe76 wrote:Tamanna I am going to be very blunt here and if you are offended so be it but I think I am going to say what some people want to but are being nice and not saying it.

I will NOT help you, WHY? because your assignment answers are clearly NOT YOUR ANSWERS
How do I know? Well
1. After reading your posts here and then reading your answers I know you have not written those answers yourself and perhaps if your marker read your posts here, she too would realise this.
2. The answer about Fleur .... I remember typing that answer on here, and I will find and link it so people can see you are copy pasting my answers and probably theirs too and passing it off as your own work.

This is deceitful and I refuse to answer or help you out any further.
We come on here to help people not to have them copy paste our answers and send them off to be marked.

You will pass your course, understand nothing, go and work and will not be doing the right thing because you never did your assignments.

I am off to find Fleur and that answer I wrote
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And you think that hands on is not gd what is wrong with you people.....get a life be happy...