provide care for babies Cert iii

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
melz_91

provide care for babies Cert iii

Post by melz_91 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 am

Hi all :)

just wondering if anyone could help me with my provide care for babies assignment, it is a case study just having trouble wording how i would provide a safe and secure environment for a new enrolment of a 9 month old that has never been in care before. :think: :?

Lorina

Re: provide care for babies Cert iii

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi Melz,

For your question, think about how you would try and follow the routine the baby has at home. For example, feeding times and sleep times. You could also provide a range of toys and activities the baby could participate in to make it more fun and enjoyable. Does this make sense?

Also, can I kindly ask what the module number for this assignment is so we can edit the topic heading. Please make sure that you include the module number in the topic heading next time.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A