Principles and Practices Within EYLF

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sunnyzhang

Principles and Practices Within EYLF

Post by sunnyzhang » Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 pm

hi everyone ,below the question,i don't know what the question meaning?sorry my English is too poor to understand,thanks everyon.have a good night?
q: 7 List each “Principle” outlined in one of the approved learning frameworks and under each point in your list, provide a brief summary of each to support your understanding. (Early Years Learning Framework or My Time Our Place).

a:--principles
--practice
--learning outcomes didn't finish i am not sure the answer ,becaust the next question is
q: 8. List each of the “Practices” outlined in one of the approved learning frameworks and under each point in your list, provide a brief summary of each to support your understanding. (Early Years Learning Framework or My Time Our Place).

Lorina

Re: Principles and Practices Within EYLF

Post by Lorina » Tue May 10, 2016 5:28 pm

This will help:

Understanding EYLF

:geek:,
Lorina

sunnyzhang

Post by sunnyzhang » Tue May 10, 2016 8:02 pm

thank you Lorina

sapna

Post by sapna » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 pm

hi,

i am new for this course. my question is about principles i want to know about an example which upholds five principles of EYLF?
i already read about principles but have not idea of examples.

kindly help me