Legal and Ethics

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jessica1992

Legal and Ethics

Post by Jessica1992 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Hi Lorina, I'm not understanding 2 questions and a email that I have to write. I need help with them.I have been on some links but i still don't understand the questions. It's on the assessment on legal and Ethics.

8.Referring to your current or prospective role; summarise 3 of your key responsibilities. For each, outline the nature of the responsibility and consider where the scope of your responsibility ends.

10. Suggest 1 way in which you could apply legal and ethical requirements to your working practice when dealing with health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.

And for the email I need to write a hypothetical scenario because I am not currently working it the industry. I just need to know:

What is 1 work practice that could be improved to meet legal and ethical responsibilities with your organisation?

Thank you,

Lorina

Re: Legal and Ethics

Post by Lorina » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:37 pm

Ok so for responsibilities it could be something like supervising children - making sure that they are safe throughout the day, providing a safe environment for children ensuring that you are always scanning the environment for any risks such as small toys that need to be removed, broken toys that have to be removed if the floor is wet to clean it up to avoid accidents etc.

As for the ethical scenarios, this may help give you a better understanding:

Legal and Ethical Responsibilities

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Jessica1992

Post by Jessica1992 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Thank you so much Lorina for your help 🙂

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:30 am