Inspire Education

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
casshopkinsx

Inspire Education

Post by casshopkinsx » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello All,

I have recently found that doing my Certificate III In Early Childhood Education and Care with Inspire is incredible hard especially by myself, and have noticed others struggling also. As a result, I have created a Facebook study group with the name "Inspire Education Early Childhood and Care Diploma and Cert III". If anyone would like to join as a helper, for study help, or just to remain updated search the group and join. The group will be primarily focused towards those who are studying with inspire.
It obviously doesn't have a large amount of members as of yet, but studying in a group would certainly be a lot easier. Hope to talk to some of you soon!!!

Lorina

Re: Inspire Education

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:51 pm

We provide some much assignment support on here already...

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:53 pm

This forum is probably the best "study buddy" for anyone doing their early childhood qualifications... anyway...

Lorina

casshopkinsx

Post by casshopkinsx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:16 am

Hey Lorina,

Please don't take offense to this! This is a study group aimed at people doing the Cert 3 with Inspire.
It would be much easier to quickly bounce ideas off each other knowing that they are also studying with the same people.
I've found that Inspire is incredibly vague and broad with questions, but do not provide sufficient information to complete the course.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:13 am

No problem! :thumbup:

Good Luck with your studies!

Lorina

S.N.S

Post by S.N.S » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:28 am

Hi so if im studying through another institute im at h&h institute in granville nsw .. is it ok if i get questions answered in here