HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT- Emotional/Psychological development

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Susana86

HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT- Emotional/Psychological development

Post by Susana86 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:06 am

Hi,

Since i started subject 4 i have been struggling, but puling here and there i have managed to get to question 3, this one i am on it for 4 days.... a, b toke 1 day but c is making me crazy, i read and read and i can t get there.

3. As an Early Childhood educator it is essential that you provide play and learning experiences that support the growth of children across all developmental domains. Complete the tables as instructed for each developmental domain:

c) Emotional/Psychological development - List three (3) decision-making opportunities in the table below, that you can provide to children to help support their emotional and psychological development.

Maybe it is not so hard maybe i saw the answer, maybe i am putting to much pressure. plz give me a light !!!!

Hugs
Susana86 :sweating: :roll:

Piya

Re: HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT- Emotional/Psychological development

Post by Piya » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi, I an newbie. can someone help! Really struggling with this one!

Lorina

Re: HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT- Emotional/Psychological development

Post by Lorina » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:58 am

Piya wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:22 pm
Hi, I an newbie. can someone help! Really struggling with this one!

More information, on what information you require.

:geek:,
Lorina