Hi i am looking for some help

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
pink09

Hi i am looking for some help

Post by pink09 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi i am looking for some help on how to do a detailed report describing the legal and ethical responsibilities of community service organisations and their staff also to be included in the report

-Explain why documentated policies,procedures,and protocols are necessary
-List the legislation and regulations and ethical conditions that apply to community service operations
-Describe the system that might be put in place to ensure legal rights of clients are upheld
and to make certian cultural, linguistic and religious diversity are responded to appropriately
-Explain the actions that should be taken if clients rights are not properly upheld

would appericiate any help on this one it has me stumped

Lorina

Re: Hi i am looking for some help

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 am

Hi Smiley,

For this assignment, you will need to RESEARCH to find your response to include in your report. I know that is easier said than done when you are kinda stuck on where to even begin to RESEARCH...

I suggest you start by having a look at the DEEWR website. Take a look at the Child Care Service Handbook and it does provide information on "Operating A Service" which can help you answer a few questions.

I am also providing you with the Early Childhood Code of Ethics. Here you will read about what your ethical responsibilities are within this industry.

Also, would you be able to provide me with the Module number so I can add it in your topic heading. Can I kindly suggest you have a read through our Forum Rules. I understand that this is your first post and the Forum Rules will give you an idea on how to post topics for assignment questions.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A