Help needed please

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sandz94

Help needed please

Post by Sandz94 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Hi Lorina. Could you please let me know if I am on the right track with this question.
Provide 5 examples of constructively helpful praise that could be used to increase a student's self-esteem and self-concept.

1/ Sally you have tried so hard to understand this maths equation and now you can do it easily. Well done, all of your hard work has paid off.
2/ I like the way you didn't give up but kept trying different ways to make your construction Timmy. Give yourself a big pat on the back.
3/ At the beginning of the year Rebecca you were very worried about talking in front of the class. Now you talk with confidence since you have put in all that practise. Well done on your efforts.
4/ Well done Riley. I like the way you broke the word down and sounded it out. You are doing very well with your reading.
5/ Thank you Macey for showing the new girl around the school without being asked to. That was very kind and caring of you.

Thank you :)