Guiding Principles Of The NQF Framework

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
erin_1325

Guiding Principles Of The NQF Framework

Post by erin_1325 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi There,

I am new to this Network :)
I Have just started my CERTIFICATE III IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE COURSE. I am doing it online and have 6 months to complete it. I haven't done much study since i left school 12 years ago, so its all a little daunting to me. I just want to know if I'm reading and answering this question (my forte question on my first assessment) correct? Thanks in advance.

Q; List the guiding principles of the National Quality Framework (NQF) making explicit attention to diversity as a matter of principle, policy and action.

A: That the rights and best interests of all children are of highest importance, the role of parents and families cultures are valued, respected and supported. That children are successful, competent and capable learners. Fairness, inclusion and diversity support the framework, and the best practice is given in supplying of education and care services always.

Lorina

Re: Guiding Principles Of The NQF Framework

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the childcare industry! :wave:

Yes, you're right! Good response! I would just say that you may need to extend on each point you made in your response!

:geek:,
Lorina

erin_1325

Post by erin_1325 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Thanks so much Lorina,
That helps a lot. I am so nervous, so i hope i dont become annoying asking too many questions.
Thanks again.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:27 am

No, not at all! If you need help feel free to ask! It's what this forum is all about! :thumbup:

:geek:,
Lorina

erin_1325

Post by erin_1325 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:55 pm

i have extended a little bit. Does this sound ok?

The guiding principles of the NQF are as follows:
That the rights and best interests of all children are of highest importance. These rights should include being supported, nurtured and loved, the right to experience the joy of childhood, including the right to play, feel safe and to be protected.
That children are successful, competent and capable learners. The unique nature of every child is valued and nurtured, with play based learning being a ket to support and enhance their development.
Fairness, inclusion and diversity support the framework, and the best practice is given in supplying the best education and care services. each Child id given the access to quality education and care that meet the needs of the children and their families.
Aboriginal and Torres strait islander, cultures are valued. with programs to recognise the importance of working with families in embracing social and cultural diversity and having the right to practice ones culture, language and religion.
The role of parents and families, is respected and supported. keeping a positive relationship between educators and children and between educators and families are key indicators of quality care.

ab_cd

Post by ab_cd » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:20 pm

b. national scientific council on developing child (2004 1 young children develop in an environment of relationshios.working paper no 1 believes that young children experiance their world as an environment of relationships,and these relationships affect virtually all aspects of their development

what rationale is provided to support this statements

i would like to know the answer for this question please

Tay287

Post by Tay287 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone could me with a question relating to the guiding principles.
I need to chose 1 principle and explain how it relates to promoting children’s agency. I’m absolutely stuck on this! :sweating: