Examples On High Expectations and Equity

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ilanafritz
Participator
Participator

Examples On High Expectations and Equity

Post by ilanafritz » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:51 am

Hi Lorina
Would you be so kind to write out examples please on
High Expectations and Equity
I wrote on example only and it isn't enough
1. Educators promote high expectations for every child through communication with families and management.
Would you be so kind to let me know, please as soon as possible, because I need to finish the task by tomorrow, Thursday.
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lorina

Re: Examples On High Expectations and Equity

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:35 am

Using portfolios and other documents to show children's strengths.
Respecting children as individual and unique capacities and knowledge.
Provide children with opportunities regardless of age

Next time you will need to complete the answer and I'm just going to re-read it for you and tell you if you're on the right track...

:geek:,
Lorina

ilanafritz
Participator
Participator

Post by ilanafritz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 am

Hi Lorina
Thank you very much at helping me at sending me the answer.
Regards
Anne

rithu

Post by rithu » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 pm

hi,
can any one please help me
example of — SECURE, RESPECTFUL AND RECIPROCAL RELATIONSHIPS:-
Example of RESPECT FOR DIVERSITY:-
example of ONGOING AND REFLECTIVE PRACTICES:-

Thanks,
bandi

rithu

Post by rithu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Plz can any one help me with this answer,im stuck with this answer... NEED TO SUBMIT THIS ON FRIDAY

provide 3 examples of how the EYlF can be implemented within service and how it is visible to the stakeholders?

txs,
BANDI

Jac2806

Post by Jac2806 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Hi everyone! I'm currently designing a poster for High Expectations and Equity. My last section is to find how it relations to other aspcts of Legislation that is applicable to the industry. Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?????? DUE TOMORROW :thumbup:

Gamze

Post by Gamze » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:23 am

Hi there

I have answered one of my question that i am sure i am on the right track buy can anyone tell me if this is correct or not please

Learning framework principle: high expectation

When i started my work placement in the nursery two and observed izabella i observed her and noticed that she loves playing with the baby doll, she like to feeding the baby and putting the baby to sleep , and i had extent her interest for more phyical actvity by adding to wash the baby with plastic container, water, sponge and towel so she can dry the baby after washing it.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:47 pm

At the moment I am only offering complimentary support to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. With a Premium Subscription, you can download over 200 templates for documenting children's learning as well as Curriculum Plans. Forms + Checklists and much more!

Here is more information if you're interested:

Subscribe

:geek:,
Lorina

Gamze

Post by Gamze » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Can anyone tell me if I am on the right track for this question please I will be writing my answer as well
my question is: Point 26. In collaboration with your WP Supervisor or another educator, document how the service implements the Learning Framework Principle: High Expectations. Provide one example that relates to any of your focus children and record in the focus child’s portfolio

and my answer is: When I started my work placement and observing Izabella I noticed that she loved playing with the baby doll the days she was in so I have extended the activity bit more experienced so I decided to add water and some cloth that she can wash the baby.

or

Izabella high expectation is well because she loves to learn different activities that the educators provide to her, she loves to use her skills and know what she likes or doesn't like and what kind of skills she has.