Diploma of Early Childhood - Review sustainability policy and practices

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Leilani

Diploma of Early Childhood - Review sustainability policy and practices

Post by Leilani » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi everyone
Please can anyone help me with my assignment?

Topic: Review sustainability policy and practices - CHCECE025/BSBSUS501

1. Identify five questions you will ask to determine if practices are being implemented?
2. Provide an explanation to describe how the question will assist in sustainability policy planning and development?

This is my attempt..
1. Is the policy easy to understand and follow?
Explain: Is the current policies support child care professionals to make informed decisions about their daily practice
2. Is the policy easy to understand and follow?
Explain: Is the policy guidelines are simple and able to be realistically implemented in daily practices
3: Am I agree with all the information in the policy?
Explain: Are the information in the policy can effectively promote sustainability
4. Does the policy include all relevant information?
Explain: Are the information in the policy able to promote susatainability
5. does the policy meet the needs of all stakeholders?
Explain:

Please anyone help as my assignment due next week please?

Lorina

Re: Diploma of Early Childhood - Review sustainability policy and practices

Post by Lorina » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 am

Here are examples of sustainability policies you could look at to help you with your questions:

Sustainability

Sustaibaility Policy

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Leilani

Post by Leilani » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:01 pm

thanks for your help Lorina :)

Arundathi

Post by Arundathi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:09 pm

i also had the same question and here is my attempt:
Questions Explanation
1. Are you happy with the current sustainability policy and practices of the service? - This question will help to understand whether the stake holders are happy about the policy or not. If they are not happy then we can ask their concerns and fix the issue or explain the importance of the policy for our environment.
2. Are you able to practice some of these sustainable practices at home? - This question will help the families and educators to understand the importance of practicing the sustainable practice not only at the centre but even at their homes or where ever they are. This will help them to develop a habit of being environmentally responsible and sustainable.
3. Are you practicing sustainable practices with the children? - This question will help all adults to realise that sustainable practice is for everyone and should be taught for the children to be sustainable where ever possible and respect and care for the environment.
4. Do you face any challenges with the current sustainable policy or practices? - This question will help to understand if the stake holders are facing any challenges to follow the sustainable practices. And this will help to modify the policy and practices accordingly
5. Do you have any feedbacks or suggestions for improving the current sustainable practice? - This will help to gain the feedbacks and suggestions of all the stakeholders which will be helpful for the management to review and improvise if necessary