chcrf301d

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
anhiyas

chcrf301d

Post by anhiyas » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 pm

pls i need some help to check my answer if om on the right track,
1. record one example of an appropriate and positive interaction you had with a parent in the play session.
my answer is like these, just asking the parents about her child's interest to play and the deslike and likes of her child.

pls everyone i need help for this question. thank you.

Lorina

Re: chcrf301d

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey An,

Yes, you're on the right track you can ask a parent about their child's interests etc... You could also talk about who their child plays with while at the centre, show artwork from the child, show pictures of the child during different activities...these are all ways of interacting with parents...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

anhiyas

Post by anhiyas » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 pm

hello l.A,
Thank you very much for your quick response its help me a lot that idea.
can i ask u help again, regarding this questions below,

Record one example of an interaction that demonstrates that your communications reflecting respect for formal diversity?my understanding is , like the food cultural for example the muslim people cant eat pork, , ,pls i need help for this ,im struggling this questions.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey An,

Yep, it sounds like your heading towards the right direction for this response...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A