CHCPR301C - Individual and Group Activities

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
salnich32

CHCPR301C - Individual and Group Activities

Post by salnich32 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR301C: Provide experiences to support children's play and learning
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Assessment Activity 8
Why is it necessary to provide opportunities for both group and individual play activities? Give examples of both types of play activities.

Hello everyone I'm a bit stuck on the last part of the question... Hope someone can help

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have answered the first part of the question just the last bit about provide examples of both types has me a bit stumped

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: CHCPR301C - Individual and Group Activities

Post by Lorina » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Group activities can be games, art and craft, building a structure, dramatic play, water play, sand play etc. Individual activities can be drawing, painting, threading, reading, completing a puzzle, etc. Almost any play activity can be categorised for a group or individual child.

Check out Children Activities and Games available in our Wiki for a complete list.

:geek:,
L.A