CHCPR301A- HELP PLEASE

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mallissa
Participator
Participator

CHCPR301A- HELP PLEASE

Post by mallissa » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:06 pm

HI, I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING MY CERT 3 IN CHILDRENS SERVICES. I HAVE ONE QUESTION LEFT AND NEED HELP. THE QUESTION IS PREPARE A BOX OF ITEMS THAT CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN TO SUPPORT THEIR DEVELOPMENT ACCROSS ALL AREAS OF LEARNING.
THESE CAN NOT BE SINGLE USE ITEMS.

PLEASE HELP ME AS I CANT THINK OF WHAT I CAN DO :(

sandi28
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCPR301A- HELP PLEASE

Post by sandi28 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Include things like: flash cards, books, felt storyboard and felt characters, finger and hand puppets, play dough and play dough moulds and cutters, paints, paper, brushes and othe painting implements, balls, little bean/sand bags for throwing, musical instruments like cybles, tambourines, shakers, blocks, puzzles, cars, dolls, emotion dolls, dress up items, doctors set, plastic kitchen items, food, pots, pans, cups etc. The teacher may allow you to just include pictures of items in your box. Hope these ideas help. Sandi :)

mallissa
Participator
Participator

Post by mallissa » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 pm

thank you sandi i ended up making flash cards and also used your idea for the pots and pans and things like that. i did make some dress up felt characters and different backgrounds for the child to play with as well. your answer gave me heaps of ideas and i managed to finish my assignment on time. so thanks sooo much :)

sandi28
Participator
Participator

Post by sandi28 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm

I was so glad to hear I helped you. All the best in your future work with children. Sandi :clap: