CHCORG303A Create Mind Map Contributing to Workgroup

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sandi28
Participator
Participator

CHCORG303A Create Mind Map Contributing to Workgroup

Post by sandi28 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi everyone. I am stuck on one of my assessments for CHCORG303A Participate Effectively in the Work Environment. I have to create a mind map that shows many ways in which you can contribute to the workgroup or team considering the following:
-Plan work activities to achieve individual objectives and organisation expectations.
-Demonstrate respect for individual differences of workers in workplace relationships.
-Provide information, ideas and suggestions to supervisor when requested.

I just can't seem to get my head around this one so any help would be much appreciated. :wtf:

Lorina

Re: CHCORG303A Create Mind Map Contributing to Workgroup

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi Sandi,

It does seem like a tough question but I think if you break it down you should be able to understand it and provide the answers required. Let me help break it down for you...

-Plan work activities to achieve individual objectives and organisation expectations.

Activities can include: Professional Development Courses on various issues when working in childcare, reviewing centre policies and procedures, performance appraisals, self assessment forms, job analysis, traineeships.

-Demonstrate respect for individual differences of workers in workplace relationships.

Activities can include: determining strength and weaknesses, sharing ideas and opinions through open discussions, on the job training, staff meetings, staff newsletters, reward systems.

-Provide information, ideas and suggestions to supervisor when requested.

Activities can include: surveys, feedback forms, suggestion box, question and answer scenario's.

I'm not sure how right this is...

:geek:,
L.A

sandi28
Participator
Participator

Post by sandi28 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks so much L.A. I will use some of your suggestions. I also found Building Positive Relationships and a section on Building Positive Relationships with Colleagues on this site so between both feel confident I can get it done now. :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Nice one..yeah I forgot about the articles in this site. Its good that you went through the resources and articles here. Here is the link if others would like to have a read: Building Positive Relationships in Childcare

I appreciate your update Sandi!

:geek:,
L.A