CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
awall213

CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically

Post by awall213 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:28 pm

Identify and communicate two potential work practice improvements designed to enhance workplace responsiveness to legal and ethical requirements

1. What National Policy Framework enhances workplace responsiveness to legal and ethical requirements? How does it do this?

I am completely stuck on this question and have been for days ^^ I am not even sure what the National Policy Framework is? Please help me

Ebonnie11

Re: CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically

Post by Ebonnie11 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi, I’m new to this, I usually find the answer I’m looking for but having trouble on this question :(
Give an example of how legal and ethical considerations are applied in the service, impact on individual workers, the consequences of breaches of these.
Complaints management eg parent grievance policy
Continuing professional education
Discrimination
Dignity of risk
I have absolutely no clue about this. I have read the code of ethics hundreds of websites ect just can’t figure it out. Any help at all would be great! Thankyou

monimoomoo99

Re: CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically

Post by monimoomoo99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:14 am

I am new to my cert III and although i've found answers so far this one is not working out so well.

Provide three (3) common legal issues that need to be managed in an education and care service.

I can't find this info anywhere and i'm really struggling, any help would be appreciated.