CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
hrg097

CHCLEG001 WORK LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY

Post by hrg097 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Can someone please help me!
My question is “Explain what it means to say that you have ethical responsibilities”

I’m having a difficult time answering this question. Any help would be appreciated.

ksengar
Participator
Participator

risk factors

Post by ksengar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Faidh (12 weeks) was diagnosed with cerebral palsy. He has also been difficult to feed and his mother, Wafa, is struggling with competing ‘advice’ from female family elders. She is showing signs of postnatal depression and is having difficulty bonding with Faidh.
Question Identify two risk factors related to the parent and/or the child that may contribute to the risk of abuse or neglect.
Answer: 1. Disorganised or insecure attachment relationship (child does not seek comfort or affection from caregivers when in need).
2.family violence

please help is this the right answer