CHCLEG001 work legally and ethically

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Brookelise

CHCLEG001 work legally and ethically

Post by Brookelise » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm doing my cert 3 traineeship and I'm stuck on work legally and ethically.
I'm not sure if I'm reading the questions wrong or just can't find the answers in my folder
So I was wondering if anyone else was doing their traineeship and could help me understand the questions

Lorina

Re: CHCLEG001 work legally and ethically

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:25 pm

If you let me know the questions, I'll be happy to help!

:geek:,
Lorina

alyssa1309

Re: CHC30113 Legal and Ethics

Post by alyssa1309 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 am

Hi, I'm doing my Cert 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care traineeship and I'm stuck with an assignment.

2. Write a report of around 500 words detailing the legal and ethical responsibilities of an educator in early childhood education and care, covering:
•a) Overview: A brief description of the role, including the key objectives.
•b) Overarching responsibilities: The nature and scope of the legal and ethical responsibilities of an educator, including reference to any relevant legislation and policy frameworks.
•c) Potential issues: Two (2) legal issues and two (2) ethical issues that may occur in an education and care workplace.
•d) Strategies: Document strategies to address each of the two (2) legal issues and two (2) ethical issues you have identified.
•e) Improvement opportunities: Two (2) situations where work practices could be improved to enhance workplace responsiveness to legal and ethical issues (they can be theoretical examples).
•f) Risks to quality: At least one (1) work practice that may compromise the quality of service delivery, e.g. poor educator work performance may cause poor learning outcomes (do not use this example).

teesha0320

Post by teesha0320 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Hey Alyssa,

did you end up getting the information you needed?
I'm currently stuck on the same questions but can't find any relevant info on this forum :(

didge

Post by didge » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:23 pm

hi girls i know its 2 years from this post but did you end up finding the questions as im stuck on it