CHCIC302A

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Krissy
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

CHCIC302A

Post by Krissy » Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Help! i'm really stuck and this is due like asap. I know that the NCAC website is no longer up and going so this has really got me stuck could anyone help me out? the question is:

Access the NCAC website and find the poster that assists families with translations: How many posters are available to purchase?

thanks very much.

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHCIC302A

Post by Steffelz » Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Hey Krissy, I am also having issues with the NCAC website disappearing/being changed into a site that I have no idea how to work out. Are you classroom based or distance education? You could try and call/email/talk to your tutor/lecturer about your situation and they might be able to help. I googled it, and the new site is http://acecqa.gov.au/ they have a link to what they say is an archive of NCAC resources. I haven't been able to work that site out but hopefully you will be able to make something of it. Let us know how you go :)