CHCIC301E - Scenarios: Offer Choices & Promote Decision Making

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sakidane

CHCIC301E - Scenarios: Offer Choices & Promote Decision Making

Post by sakidane » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi, i need help:
Tak(2 yrs) will help himself to much more than he can eat and be very cross if anyone tries to stop him.
Rea(3yrs) who points rather than ask for things will sit quietly and watch the others eat.
Kevin(4.9 years)will take charge of the plate and give the children the fruit he does not like.
Angela(5.2 years) will be to busy playing to come to morning tea even though she knows there will be nothing else to eat until lunch time.

Suggest a strategy to offer choices and promote decision making.For each of them.
Thank you
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

sakidane

Re: CHCIC301E Interact effectively with children Promote positive behaviour

Post by sakidane » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

Please help me please ?????

sakidane

Re: CHCIC301E Interact effectively with children Promote positive behaviour

Post by sakidane » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

[quote="sakidane"]Hi, i need help:
Tak(2 yrs) will help himself to much more than he can eat and be very cross if anyone tries to stop him.
Rea(3yrs) who points rather than ask for things will sit quietly and watch the others eat.
Kevin(4.9 years)will take charge of the plate and give the children the fruit he does not like.
Angela(5.2 years) will be to busy playing to come to morning tea even though she knows there will be nothing else to eat until lunch time.

Suggest a strategy to offer choices and promote decision making.For each of them.
Thank you :sweating: