CHCFC301A assigment

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
monaranger

CHCFC301A assigment

Post by monaranger » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Is there anybody can help??? i'm doing my cert 3 CHCFC301A and trying to figure out how to answer my assigment.
Question
1) describe how to work with families and the community to support the development of the whole child?
2) list five ways we enchance literacy and communication with children of all ages, including those from diverse backgrounds?
3) list five ways acknowledge and promote children's achivement including their attempts at independence.

thank you.

Lorina

Re: CHCFC301A assigment

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Monaranger,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

I thought I’d help you out with your questions:

1) describe how to work with families and the community to support the development of the whole child? & 2) list five ways we enchance literacy and communication with children of all ages, including those from diverse backgrounds?

If you take a look at the Early Yeas Learning Framework (EYLF) Educators Guide, you will find a list of learning outcomes. Under each learning outcomes it provides details on how you as an educator can promote the child’s learning and it provides you with different examples. Have a look at learning outcome 1: Children have a strong sense of identity; this should be able to provide you with some examples for your first question. Scroll down to learning outcome 5: Children are effective communicators and you should find the examples in here helpful for your second question. I have written an article called: Understanding the Early Years Learning Framework… You will find a complete list of the learning outcomes here.

3) list five ways acknowledge and promote children's achivement including their attempts at independence.

For this question I suggest you read an article on this site called "Developing Positive Realationships With Children”. This will provide you with phrases you can use to support their acheivements and independence. Click here to read.

Hope this helps you out,

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

monaranger

Post by monaranger » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks L.A. You help me so much. cheers..

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Monaranger,

Happy to help..

Cheers :geek: ,
L.A