CHCEDS314A - Work Effectively in an Education Team

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kris_89

CHCEDS314A - Work Effectively in an Education Team

Post by Kris_89 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Hey,
I am studying Cert 3 in Education Support and need some help with my assignment for 'Work Effectively in an Education Team.' I have looked through all the previous topics, but the child care ones don't really relate, and the only 2 education support ones that I could find are different modules, so there wasn't really anything applicable to what I am doing.
This is what I have so far. If you have any ideas about what the other answers are or where I could find them, or any changes you think would be appropriate, please let me know, as I am not sure where to find all these things, and I due to school holidays I can't ask the teachers until next year, but I need to get it completed before then.

Ok, after copying and pasting and deleting and copying and pasting and deleting, I have not been able to copy and paste the assignment question, but I have now discovered that I can attach it, so that is what I have done.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. :thumbup:

Kris_89

Re: CHCEDS314A - Work Effectively in an Education Team

Post by Kris_89 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am

Sorry guys, I attached the wrong file, so had to delete it, but will now attach the correct one here.

Kris_89

Post by Kris_89 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 am

Kris_89 wrote:Sorry guys, I attached the wrong file, so had to delete it, but will now attach the correct one here.
:oops: posted without adding. third time lucky. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 am

Hi Kris,

I had a look at your assignment question and I was a little confused on where to begin. I haven't heard of the course before. I did some research for you and I first went to Queensland Government site. I found a document there called the Capability and Leadership Framework. This document lists a variety of skills and qualities that are used to develop leadership skills and continuos improvement in the public sector (including schools). Anyways, each section talks about working in a team, different personalities, working styles etc. There are quite a few examples and I thought you could use the info for some of your questions.

[attachment=0]capability-leadership-framework.pdf[/attachment]
Also on the Department of Education & Training (QLD) they have an area dedicated to teacher's aide and information about roles and responsibilities etc. I'll give you the link and hopefully you can find what you are looking for on there.

Here is the link: http://education.qld.gov.au/staff/devel ... index.html

Hope This Helps!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kris_89

Post by Kris_89 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi L.A

Thanks for the links.
I have been looking on the Education and Training page a fair bit, but I can't always find what I need there, sometimes a second set of eyes can help, so I will give it another look.
Will let you know how it goes.

Kristen