CHCECE009 - Preparing Reports For A Work Plan

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ezra

CHCECE009 - Preparing Reports For A Work Plan

Post by ezra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE009
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ONE. I AM SO STUCK WITH THIS QUESTION.

*Prepare an example of a report you might submit if you were required to prepare regular reports against a section of a work plan for your organisation. Include details of how the work plan will be revised as a result of relevant feedback.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i don't know where and how to start this one as i never done any report. i don't even know what report should look like? is it like an essay?
can i get the idea from job description?

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

rsvnyn
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE009 - Preparing Reports For A Work Plan

Post by rsvnyn » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi

A report is something which you introduce the situation first and then in the next paragraph you describe what is going on or what is been done about it then at last you write a conclusion. There was already a post in relation to this topic.

Diploma of Children’s Services - Assignments Support?hilit=write%20a%20report

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:42 am

This may also help:

How To Write A Report

A Work Plan "topic" could be something like:

Sustainable Practices Within The Centre
Assessing Inclusion Support Practices
Including Parent Feedback In The Program

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

MandiiMoo

Post by MandiiMoo » Fri May 29, 2015 11:54 am

Hi :wave:

I was also stuck on this question and I'm not too sure if this is correct or not but this is what I did ( I googled and found some info that seemed similar to what I was after)

"Sustainable Practices within the Centre"
Goal-How do we increase the amount of recyclable materials to be used by children within the centre?

Standard/Element-3.3.1 Sustainable practices are embedded in service operations.

Identified issue-
Recycling activities mainly use scrap paper from the office however many other items can also be used by children for craft, activities and learning. This is also includes food scraps etc... these could be collected daily and placed in a compost to them help give nutrients to our herb and vegie patch. These type of experiences are fundamental for children to become environmentally aware while encouraging their sustainability understanding and need for recycling. Also empty milk containers, egg containers and toilet/paper rolls could also be used for activities and craft.

Standard/element-3.3.1 Sustainable practices are embedded in service operations.
Identified issue: Recycling activities are currently limited to paper recycling. Food scraps are not composted and experiences are not organised as often as appropriate to engage children in experiences that extend their understanding of sustainability issues. Our sustainability policy needs reworking and needs
additional procedures added.

Steps to achieve this- Make a compost bin from spare garbage bin on site and place a sign near this to encourage staff and children to use it. Have a meeting with staff and get all educators to talk and encourage children to recycle. Set up boxes in the staff room and toilet areas where empty toilet rolls, plastic milk bottles, egg cartons and drink containers can be saved for future craft activities. Encourage all educators to develop 5 activities that can use these items and circulate and share these ideas with other educators and children alike. Ensure that the monthly newsletter promotes the improved sustainability practices of the centre.

Success Measured by- Relevent feedback supplied by educators of the centre and parents.

By When? End of term 3 the new sustainable practices will be revised and any improvements made if needed.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri May 29, 2015 10:51 pm

@ twins2011 - Yes, you're on the right track with your response! Nicely thought out. You have given a good example of how you would encourage sustainability in your centre and how you would implement it.

:geek:,
Lorina

MandiiMoo

Post by MandiiMoo » Sat May 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Thanks for the feedback :-) much appreciated