CHCECE001 - How The Australian Government Is Achieving Awareness Through Closing the Gap Plan

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Terreblanche

CHCECE001 - How The Australian Government Is Achieving Awareness Through Closing the Gap Plan

Post by Terreblanche » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:38 am

Hi All,
Please could I get a little direction on this on this question - I know once I get a start it will all flow but I am struggling to start...

'Read the Preface of the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan, 2013-2023. How is the Australian Government helping to achieve cultural awareness and competence through the Closing the Gap Health Plan?'

I have read the plan over and over and this is what keeps on jumping out at me 'It emphasises the centrality of culture in the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and the rights of individuals to a safe, healthy and empowered life.' but I am not sure if I am on the right track...any help will be appreciated

Terreblanche

Re: CHCECE001 - How The Australian Government Is Achieving Awareness Through Closing the Gap Plan

Post by Terreblanche » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Lorina wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm
I found this, does it help:

Implantation Plan For ATSI Health Plan

:geek:,
Lorina

Yes thanks a million Lorina

Lorina

Re: CHCECE001 - How The Australian Government Is Achieving Awareness Through Closing the Gap Plan

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Terreblanche wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:36 pm
Lorina wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 pm
I found this, does it help:

Implantation Plan For ATSI Health Plan

Lorina

Yes thanks a million Lorina

You're welcome! Anytime!