chccs400a - summarising a job description

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
annejo
Participator
Participator

chccs400a - summarising a job description

Post by annejo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi can anyone give me some sort of direction in how to go about summarising an job description. I would be most greatful. I have been at this all day.

I thought to ensure to work with the centre to ensure legal legisation policies and procedures requirements are complied with
Enure to conduct myself in a professional manner
Ensure I maintain and create a safe and healthy environment Duty of care, OHS and hygiene standards are maintain.

Would be grateful for input. Cheers

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: chccs400a - summarising a job description

Post by catchmeifucan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

I gotta copy of a job description for you (I got this from google and its attached below). Yeah, I’d pretty much do the same as you are already doing - add I statements and refer to yourself. For example “ I will maintain a clean and healthy environment for children, I will positively interact with children” etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

annejo
Participator
Participator

Re: chccs400a - summarising a job description

Post by annejo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Thankyou so much this gives me an direction to go in . Thankyou