CHCCS301A/3232GR - Priority Access and Equity Centre Policy

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Alena

CHCCS301A/3232GR - Priority Access and Equity Centre Policy

Post by Alena » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi all
I am posting a topic for the first time, so I hope I am on the right track here! I am currently studying my certificate 3 in children's services and am up to my "on the job" work placement assignments.
I am trying to complete my first assignment which requires me to gather a number of centre policies and discuss how these policies relate to: *licensing requirements *accreditation requirements and *the relevant code of ethics.
At the moment the policy I am stuck on is 'priority access and equity' and how it relates to the above. I can't seem to find anything in the regulations or the code of ethics about this, I have found 'access' in relation to unauthorized access but that is it...if anyone knows where in the regs I might find this info I would be very grateful for the help.
I hope that all this makes sense
Thanks in advance!
Alena :)

MODULE: CHCCS301A/3232GR - work within a legal and ethical framework

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCCS301A/3232GR - Priority Access and Equity Centre Policy

Post by catchmeifucan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey Alena,
At the moment the policy I am stuck on is 'priority access and equity' and how it relates to the above.

I had a look at this policy for ya and it does say in the policy that it relates to “DOCS Service Regulation 2004”. I searched through the Regulation and I couldn’t find anything either (unless it’s staring me in front of my face LOL). In the policy it also says “Guidelines for allocating places in children’s services are provided by the Department of Families, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs”. I say just go to their site and see if you can find any info on there. I got the link for you as well:

Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs