CHC30213 - Certificate III in Education Support

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Sue Presley

CHC30213 - Certificate III in Education Support

Post by Sue Presley » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I am up to Work Within an Educational Framework - Part 4 - Research Project

Task 2: Research project
2A

Here is a list of cultural influences that have affected Australian cultural practices. Select at least two of these influences and briefly describe, in no more than 50 to 100 words, how each of these influences changes in culture.

2A.1
Identify which influence you are describing then record your response in the text area below.

(Select one)

1. Values and beliefs.
2. Customs.
3. Law.
4. Family structures.
5. Societal norms.
Task 2: Research project
2A

Here is a list of cultural influences that have affected Australian cultural practices. Select at least two of these influences and briefly describe, in no more than 50 to 100 words, how each of these influences changes in culture.

2A.1
Identify which influence you are describing then record your response in the text area below.

(Select one)

1. Values and beliefs.
2. Customs.
3. Law.
4. Family structures.
5. Societal norms.

2A.2

(Select one)

1. Values and beliefs.
2. Customs.
3. Law.
4. Family structures.
5. Societal norms.

I would like to do my description on Customs and Family structures but not sure how to proceed. Just can't get my head around it at the moment! Can I please get some ideas?

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Presley

Re: CHC30213 - Certificate III in Education Support

Post by Sue Presley » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:43 pm

Thank you, can I now have some help with the following:-

I am writing in hope that someone is going to be able to give me a really good hand at this question as I have just had a knee replacement and struggling with putting words down for an answer.

I have tried googling a few different things but nothing is working for me at the moment so I thought I would give this another go to see if someone can help me.

my question
Explain how diversity practices and experiences impact on personal behaviour, interpersonal relationships, perceptions and the social expectations of others in the workplace. (50 words each)

Thanking you in advance

Sue Presley

Post by Sue Presley » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:08 pm

Hi,
Can someone help me with below query?

Thanks,

Sue

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:23 pm

You may be able to find information from here: