cert 3 legislation and policy wpo11

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kazvan

cert 3 legislation and policy wpo11

Post by kazvan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 pm

hi think i have asked this question before but got no answer so trying again relates to policys i have choosen 2 illness and exclusion and staffing policys i know what the primary purposes are but still having trouble with how they are implimented and monitored any help would be greatly appriciated

Lorina

Re: cert 3 legislation and policy wpo11

Post by Lorina » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey Kazvan,

I don't think you've asked this question before because it doesn't seem familiar to me... Just trying to understand your question... You selected 2 policies and want to know how they are implemented and monitored? Well just like all policies, staff need to become familiar with them and follow the correct procedures as it is outlined in the policy... does this answer your question...

Let me know if you need more help!

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

kazvan

Re: cert 3 legislation and policy wpo11

Post by kazvan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 pm

thanks for your help yes it helped heaps x