Can i pretty please get some help on a question?

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
anon1985

Can i pretty please get some help on a question?

Post by anon1985 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi,
I am on my last chance at answering this question and just wondering if you think my answer is right please?

Play Environments and Safety
The objective of National Quality Standard (NQS)3.2 is for services and Educators to provide an environment that is inclusive, promotes competence, independent exploration and learning through play.
The following lists the principle that needs to be considered when designing a play space for children.
Link each practice example with the principle that it illustrates.

Opions are:
health and safety
consistency
access and movement
safety
autonomy and independence
positive interactions and relationships
diversity
opportunties for hands on learning.

1. The room is divided into learning areas and each area is partially enclosed by furniture and equipment with clearly defined areas for traffic flow. Active areas are separate from quiet areas.

2.Learning areas are set up permanently with certain provisions always available within each area for children e.g. Blocks in block area.

3.The area is designed with low furniture and easily accessible toileting and hand washing facilities so that Educators can oversee all areas

4.Table and chairs are set up to define how many children can engage in an activity at any time; learning areas provide opportunities for children to be alone and play with others. There are multiples of resources to prevent conflicts. Soft furnishings reduce noise levels. Positive Interactions and relationships – ensuring that the lay out promotes collaboration, cooperation and communication.

5. An indoor/outdoor program is utilised to allow maximum opportunities for children to interact with a variety of materials and engage in sustained play. Opportunities for hands-on learning – providing enough space and time for active engagement with materials and experiences.

6. Outdoor areas are fenced, include self-closing gates and provide adequate shade. Climbing structures are kept away from fences.

7. The learning environment has photographs of all children and their families displayed Learning areas have wide access points to ensure all children can access the area. There are artefacts and displays from the local Aboriginal people available to children.

8. Furniture is at child height and resources are placed within children’s reach.

This is what i have chose:
1.Access and movement
2.Consistency
3.Autonomy and independence
4.Positive interactions and relationships
5.Opportunties for hands on learning
6.Health and Safety
7.Diversity
8.Safety

Thank you so much! i love this site!

NINNI

Re: Can i pretty please get some help on a question?

Post by NINNI » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:18 pm

mine looks like this
1. access and movement
2. Consistency
3. health and safety
4. positive interactions
5.Opportunties for hands on learning
6. safety
7.diversity
8.Autonomy and independence