Studying Bachelor Of Education - Which Uni?

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
BreeMorey

Studying Bachelor Of Education - Which Uni?

Post by BreeMorey » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I am looking to study my Bachelor of Education (I believe it's 0-8) online. Does anyone have some recommendations for me? I am interested in Deakin University so if anyone could share their experiences with me that would be great :)
Thank you in advance
Bree

lilNeets

Re: Studying Bachelor Of Education - Which Uni?

Post by lilNeets » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm

I'm studying through Swinburne and I'm having a ball with them. I can study in my Pj's and enjoy a nice cuppa while studying

BreeMorey

Post by BreeMorey » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 pm

[ref]lilNeets[/ref], That is so awesome lol I still need to work so PJs wont be an option haha super jelly!! are you studying early years and primary??. My local uni CSU don't offer years/primary online. Do you have to go into the university at all? I think Deakin require you to so I am leaning towards Swinburne, as I live over 3 hours away :)

lilNeets

Post by lilNeets » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 pm

hey Bree I'm studying Early years via Swinburne online as I'm all the way in Qld ... love studying in My Pj's and I can get up at anytime for a cuppa too... Swinburne is great as I can access everything online and the Swinburne Community online are great as if I have a problem I can email My tutor or get help from the online tutors too ... Go Swinburne lol

BreeMorey

Post by BreeMorey » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:25 pm

I am definitely leaning towards Swinburne. CSU are trying to woo me lol they are calling me tomorrow to see how they can accomadate me, but now I know about the pyjama studying I just can't see myself ever sitting in a classroom lol Im so glad that you are loving it :) Another question did you get recognition for prior learning?? and if so how much time did it take off of the course?? Thank you for all your help [ref]lilNeets[/ref], :)

lilNeets

Post by lilNeets » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:51 pm

no RPL as I came straight from doing My diploma of Business I probably took 5 months off as I finished college in November 16 and started at Swinburne in March :D

Good Luck Bree please let Me know what you have chossen

bennettsplace

Post by bennettsplace » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:04 am

Hi Just wondering if anyone is able to complete their practical experience at their current workplace whilst studying Bch of Ed Early Childhood?

barbg

Post by barbg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:42 pm

HI, I'm doing my bachelors now and was able to do one placement at my workplace and the other at another centre. Hope that helps.

GeorgeThomas324

Post by GeorgeThomas324 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Thanks for the suggestions it would really helpful for me.