Needing Early Childhood Educators

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
nezzie19

Needing Early Childhood Educators

Post by nezzie19 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi everyone! 😎 My name is Nerida, an early childhood educator. I'm seeking fellow educators to help me in my research! 🙏
I'm currently completing my Honours Thesis for my Bachelor of Psychology. My research is on educator's feelings and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (autism, ASD), in hope to understand what kind of future supports and training staff may need, as more children with autism attend our centres over time. I'm hoping my research can go towards informing future training & initiatives for ECE's to help in day to day practices.

Would you be willing to fill out my online survey? This is all totally anonymous - we want to hear your voice! ---Educators matter! 🙌💫
If you wish to participate, below is the online link (can you please complete the survey all the way to the end?) 😉 It should only take you approximately 15 minutes. I am needing ECEs who are currently working in mainstream ECEC services (not schools).

Thank you so much for your time & support -- it really means a lot. (Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the study).

Thanks again! 😘

Link to survey:

https://griffithmhiq.co1.qualtrics.com/ ... oKtZWLxS61