Just Got In

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Just Got In

Post by fchaudari76 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Got accepted into USQ to start my B.Ed in November

Hoping to have more company in this forum

:D

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Re: Just Got In

Post by catchmeifucan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 am

Congratulations! however i am not surprised you got accepted. far out...look at your qualifications already - you already have 2 diplomas and a science degree and this is your second Bachelor degree. thats outstanding...i think you will do this undergraduate degree in a breeze..

Now that you got accepted in the Uni, how long does it take before you get your course materials? How exciting! Are you still going to work full-time while you study?

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Well I start in Semester 3 which is Novemeber but I think they have already posted my stuff to me so I can choose my units etc
I will still be working FT so it will be a challange at 1st and I will have to see how much I can take on each semester
Looking fwd to it though, i am sure i will manage

LucindaArgyle

Post by LucindaArgyle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 am

I'm really happy for you, i hope you study very well there and fulfil all your dreams you have and by the way congratulations.

Alina110

Planning to study Bachelor of Education

Post by Alina110 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:48 pm

Hi
I have completed Certificate 3 in Early childhood education and care and working in childcare.
I'm right now on skilled visa but soon will get PR. As whatever I chose to study would be my first skill in Australia.
I'm asking would I go for Diploma or bacholars
Because someone told me I would get concession
Anyone tell me do I will get Concession if I chose bachelor degree as my first skill study.
Advise will be appreciated
Thanks