I fail 6 units with OUA

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
luluq8

I fail 6 units with OUA

Post by luluq8 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:12 pm

HI everyone my name is Alla. I am 25 years old from Melbourne. I have finished my diploma in children services in 2013, so i have decide to study online with OUA ( Bachelor of education early childhood) I did 4 units for my first year and unfortunately the load of work that i have to do is so much specially i am working full time at a cafe to support myself financially. i was not able to manage the time. The second SP I did 2 units I was able to pass the exams but not the assignments. I have few friends that move to perth and studied at Curtin university and they said it is quite tough with marking :sweating:. I did not get enough support :( :cry:
i am feeling depressed and useless :cry:

I was thinking to study with UNE. I just need to know is it like OUA ???!!! Do I need to travel to attend lectures?

How about the units are they easy hard ??

every single information about this university is very important to me to please share you experience if you have studied with this uni ( UNE)

CHEERS :)

luluq8

Re: I have fail 6 units with OUA

Post by luluq8 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:30 pm

luluq8 wrote:HI everyone my name is Alla. I am 25 years old from Melbourne. I have finished my diploma in children services in 2013, so i have decide to study online with OUA ( Bachelor of education early childhood) I did 4 units for my first year and unfortunately the load of work that i have to do is so much specially i am working full time at a cafe to support myself financially. i was not able to manage the time. The second SP I did 2 units I was able to pass the exams but not the assignments. I have few friends that moved to Perth and studied at Curtin university and they said it is quite tough with marking :sweating:. I did not get enough support :( :cry:
i am feeling depressed and useless :cry:

I was thinking to study with UNE. I just need to know is it like OUA ???!!! Do I need to travel to attend lectures?

How about the units are they easy hard ??

every single information about this university is very important to me SO please share you experience if you have studied with this uni ( UNE)

CHEERS :)

burgerbunz
Participator
Participator

Re: I fail 6 units with OUA

Post by burgerbunz » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Have you thought about studying on campus? Maybe online is just not suited to you (some people really struggle with online and limited interaction with others). I found OUA really difficult to study with, but others have found it really easy. I'm studying online and there is a HUGE mix of people that enjoy it, people that really detest it, and others in between!
Have you gone over your assignments (I know it's tough if you fail) but perhaps have a look at where you struggled and do some reading, try and get some volunteer work to fill in the gaps. You may also have to reduce your work load. It's not possible to do EVERYTHING all at once. Why don't you try and get work in child care so that what you are studying is directly related to your job (easier said than done, I know).
Best of luck, I think if you really put your heart and soul into it, you will be right (and find that work/study/life balance)