EDEC324

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Grongy

EDEC324

Post by Grongy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey guys!

I am currently in my third year studying a bachelor of early childhood/primary education. I am stuck with EDEC324 A critique my leaders profile and was wondering if anyone out there has done that assignment and could give me some help. Thanks for your time everyone and I hope to hear back from some one soon!

Cheers

Graham :)

Lorina

Re: EDEC324

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:26 pm

What do you have to do?

:geek:,
Lorina

Grongy

Post by Grongy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi,

I just have to really just tell the story of the director I am going on prac for next week and talk about her beliefs and what her habits of mind are are what theorists she bases her beliefs on. It's not so much about the information I need help with it's the setting out and overall structure and I was just hoping some one had done it so I could take a look. I am over halfway finished and would just like to see how somebody else set theirs out to give me another perspective. Have you done this unit Lorina?

Cheers

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:39 pm

That's a really interesting assignment!

Lorina

Grongy

Post by Grongy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey,

It really is and it will be an awesome experience to see how an early childhood centre is run on a day to day basis. I should learn a lot side by side with the Centre Manager and will give me some idea if that's the type of career path I am after or not

Cheers

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Have you worked in a centre before?

Make sure you take note of ideas that you come across because it could really help in the future.

Lorina

Grongy

Post by Grongy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Hey,

Not worked but I have done all my early childhood prac at this centre so I am very familiar with everyone, the policies and the values and beliefs of this centre. This time I will be just working as the directors shadow so there will be little interaction with the childen but that is what this unit is all about and it is good because completing this degree will give me the opportunity to apply for director jobs so it is an exciting time to have a crack at what it's all about :)

Cheers