The Learning Story templates have been specifically designed for educators in all types of early childhood settings (LDC, FDC and OOSH). It includes all the necessary components of a learning story: photos, analysis of learning, extension of learning and linking to the EYLF, Principles and Practices. It provides all the information you need on the one page and it’s easy to understand and interpret.
This Learning Story template is simple and efficient and provides the following features:
- Can be used for individual or group experience.
- Room can be selected (changes for FDC and OOSH).
- Includes date of experience of the Learning story.
- Date of follow up for extension of learning.
- Has a default of 3 photos of which more can be added if necessary.
- Shows clear links of to the EYLF, Principles and Practices through a checkbox.
- Heading of Learning Story can be added.
- Add who the Learning Story is written by.
- Includes Analysis of Learning.
- Includes Extension of Learning.