The OOSH Curriculum Plan template is based on the MTOP framework and assists educators working in an OOSH setting in planning experiences for both the morning and afternoon sessions. The rows cover Monday through to Friday for the week and the columns are divided up using daily routines, indoor experiences and outdoor experiences. Each individual experience box offers an option to select a sub learning outcome (from MTOP), an input key and whether the experience is in the morning (AM) or afternoon (PM).
The OOSH Curriculum Plan template enables an OOSH setting to document learning experiences that will occur for school age children in the morning and afternoon session. It also includes:
- Week Beginning
- 5 default columns using Monday through to Friday as headings
- Rows based on different times throughout the morning and afternoon session to include activities.
- Follow Up box
- Experience box with sub learning outcome, input key and tick box for am/pm
- Adjustable font size
- Input key symbol
- List of each individual learning outcome for MTOP
- Parent Input/Suggestions
- Logo (option to add rectangle or square)