The Winter Curriculum Plan for LDC, FDC, and OOSH services enables educators to record the experiences, appropriate activities, events etc. that the children will be involved in throughout the week. It is divided into the Outcomes which assists educators in determining appropriate goals for each experience that they implement. This encourages the children to achieve those specific outcomes within each experience. Educators can easily evaluate the experiences all in the one curriculum plan which makes it simple to keep track on the overall achievements within the room and to follow up on extension ideas and learning.
The Winter Curriculum plan is easy and efficient and focuses on individual learning outcomes per experiences. it includes:
- From (date when program plan starts)
- To (date when program plan ends)
- Educators (name of educators in the room)
- 5 Outcome boxes (for experiences and activities)
- 5 evaluation boxes (to evaluate those experiences)
- Follow up/note text box