This is a simple and fun activity for children to track Australian animals.
- Australian animal stickers
- a checklist with a picture of each animal that the child can mark off as they find it
What to do:
- Add the animal stickers to the bottom of the tray
- Cover the tray with sand.
- Using the paintbrush the child "tracks" the animal.
- Once they track the animal, they mark it off.
Hints and Tips:
- Instead of using stickers you can print pictures of animals, laminate and stick them to the bottom of the tray.
- You can add leaves, rocks, dirt, sticks to the tray for the children to track the animal.
- Use a light tray, add stickers to the bottom and sand on top.